The Institute is administered by a Governing Council headed by the Chairman assisted by the Director General, the Director and Deans of Hospitality and Tourism Management. The council comprises representatives from the Government of India and the State Govt of Telangana State, along with experts and entrepreneurs from tourism / hospitality industry in India and abroad. A team comprising members from the Governing council and members of the faculty will look after the day to day administration of the Institute.
GOVERNING COUNCIL AND MEMBERS :
- Principal Secretary to Govt. (Tourism & Culture),Govt of Telangana
- Director/Commissioner,DoT, Govt. of Telangana
- Principal Secretary to Govt, Higher Edn., Govt. of Telangana
- Managing Director, TSTDC
- Director General, Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India, New Delhi
- “Sri. G. Kishan Rao, IAS , Representative of Government of India for Rural Tourism Projects”
- Director, National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology, New Delhi
- Director, Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Gwalior
- Financial Advisor, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, New Delhi
- President, Travel Agents Association of India, Telangana Chapter
- President, Hotel & Restaurant Association of Telangana
- Registrar, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- Director, National Institute of Tourism & Hospitality Management
The Governing Council meets once in three months to review progress made by NITHM and if necessary calls for extra-ordinary meeting.