The Institute is administered by a Governing Council headed by the Chairman assisted by the Director General, the Director and Deans of Hospitality and Tourism Management. The council comprises representatives from the Government of India and the State Govt of Telangana State, along with experts and entrepreneurs from tourism / hospitality industry in India and abroad. A team comprising members from the Governing council and members of the faculty will look after the day to day administration of the Institute.
Dr.YSR NITHM GOVERNING COUNCIL AND MEMBERS :
- Principal Secretary to Government (Tourism & Culture), Government of Telangana State
- Director / Commissioner, Department of Tourism, Government of Telangana State
- Principal Secretary to Government, Higher Education,Government of Telangana State
- Managing Director, Telangana State Tourism Development Corporation Limited, Hyderabad
- President, Travel Agents Association of India, Telangana Chapter
- President, Hotel & Restaurant Association of Telangana
- Additional Director General or his nominee, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, New Delhi
- Director of Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM), Gwalior
- Financial Advisor or his nominee, Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, New Delhi
- Registrar, Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- Director of Dr. YSR National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management (NITHM), Hyderabad
The Governing Council meets once in three months to review progress made by Dr. YSR NITHM and if necessary calls for extra-ordinary meeting.